Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art Daily is back! Thanks Woody

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 08:24:14 PDT

Thanks Woody...

Art Daily had stopped last summer (sometime in
June)...Thanks for posting that they are "back in

I am going to check out this exhibit right now.
Transformed By Fire: African Ceramics and Iron Art

It fits right in with our current thread on Sgraffito
in clay. I love the beautiful incised lines in African

Drats. Birmingham Museum doesn't have anything on
their site for this (other than press release):

BUT - they do have a wonderful Robert Arneson piece in
their gallery shot...One of Arneson's portrait busts
on pedestal. Check it out (it has to be Arneson) -
click Changing Exhibits.

Art Daily is linked on Art News on IAD... Now I know
to check in with the latest.

Judy Decker

Do You Yahoo!?