Art Daily is back! Thanks Woody

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 08:24:14 PDT

Thanks Woody...

Art Daily had stopped last summer (sometime in
June)...Thanks for posting that they are "back in
business".

I am going to check out this exhibit right now.
Transformed By Fire: African Ceramics and Iron Art
http://www.artdaily.com/section/news/index.asp?int_sec=2&int_new=11177&int_modo=1

It fits right in with our current thread on Sgraffito
in clay. I love the beautiful incised lines in African
ceramics.

Drats. Birmingham Museum doesn't have anything on
their site for this (other than press release):
http://www.artsbma.org/chang.htm

BUT - they do have a wonderful Robert Arneson piece in
their gallery shot...One of Arneson's portrait busts
on pedestal. Check it out (it has to be Arneson) -
click Changing Exhibits.

Art Daily is linked on Art News on IAD... Now I know
to check in with the latest.

Judy Decker