RE: Hello Jill from New Zealand! - some Great Middle School Art

---------

From: JIm & JIll Hodgins (hdd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 19:18:19 PDT

Thanks for your lovely reply Judy, but OH DEAR - I haven't touched that
website in about 2 years!! It was just an "experiment" in building a
very basic site - now I can't remember how I did it!!!
We do have discipline problems in some of our high schools, but they
would be fairly insignificant compared to what some of you write about
in your postings.
I teach middle level and the standard of discipline at my school is very
high, so I have almost no problems at all, even though it is very
multicultural (about 48 different nationalities represented) and an
inner city school.
Warm regards to all, Jill in NZ