Politics and Art

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 11:47:17 PDT

There is a place in art for politics and in our classrooms this is the same, but enough with the political debates. Why not start another group - Art and Politics - on Yahoo groups for you all to debate and express.

I am finding too much politics and not enough art on the posts lately....

Paz,
Vivian

Increase the Peace ~^~

http://members.cox.net/artzheart