Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

"New" on Artcyclopedia - Listing of American Artists - plus Dan Flavin (Light)

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 08:26:30 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

This is a relatively new feature on Artcyclopedia:

I say "new" because I was just there on the site a
week or so ago and American still was not listed.

I found it today thanks to Michael Gerrish. He has
introduced me to Dan Flavin - Installation artist
working with light.
Check out the Dan Flavin Art Institute: - See
Exhibition images.... More to come on this artist from
Michael (in an upcoming Sketches newsletter - don't
want to share it all now -- smile). Note: Michael, I
am listing him on my own American Artist page.

More Installation Artists:

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?