Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 01:54:51 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
To: artsednet-request
From: mlarry3 <lar_moore2@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 01:26:35 -0700
Subject: URGENT ASSISTANCE
From: mlarry3 <lar_moore2@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 01:26:35 -0700
From Mr. Thomas Reardon,
Dear Friend,
Greetings to you and your family in the name of God.I
am personally contacting you in my search
for a reliable and God fearing person and having
gotten your contact through prayers and
painstaking efforts I have decided to seek your help
in carrying out my last wish .My name is Thomas Reardon,
 55 yrs old and  an American national who
lived in Iraq. Until recently I had investments in oil
and construction in Baghdad. Since the war started in
this country my life has been thrown into severe
mystery. I lost my wife and two children to bombs
dropped in the city. Today, I&#8217;m in a hospital in China
with very fatal injuries and I have lost my ability to
talk. My doctors have indicated that my chances of
survival are very slim. I have therefore decided that
part of my fortunes should be distributed to charity
works to help victims of the war in sudan, iraq and
other war zones and the rest part held in trust by you
and use in  future for charity purpose. Before this
happened my business and concern for making money was
all I lived for.
I never really cared about other values in life. But
since the loss of my family, I have found a  new
desire to assist helpless families and victims of
humanitarian crisis. Shortly after the first gulf war
I deposited the sum of  USD$8.5 million dollars  with
a financial company in Europe,given the complete ruin
and disorder in the country I have no knowledge of any
relative who would be available to help me carry out
this last wish.  Please I want you to help me collect
the deposit  from the company in Europe and distribute
it accordingly. I want you to use your discretion and
judgement to re-emburse yourself at the end of the day
for  all expenses you will incure during the
collection and distribution of funds. If you are
willing to help, please reply as soon as you can so we
can look at your reward and the things you need to do
to collect the money.
Lastly, A list of this orgainization you intend to
distribute this funds to will be highly appreciated.
Upon your reply I shall send you the certifiate of
deposit and ownership certificate that was issued at
the time I deposited the Funds with them. I will also
be sending to you my international passport upon your
reply.
May the good God bless you and your family.
Endeavour to reply through my secured email address;
(rrthomas49@tiscali.it)
Thanks/ Regards.
Thomas Reardon ,
Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://hoopsboston.com