Re: Put away your hankies

---------

prich4_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 19:37:32 PDT

Well said!
Peggy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carolyn Roberts
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2004 9:33 PM
  Subject: Re: Put away your hankies

  Susan...I totally agree with you about politics and this list. There's not a one of us on this list who has not heard of Michael Moore and what he represents. We do not have to be told again.

  I hear the arguments back and forth about both parties everytime I turn on the television or pick up the newspaper.

  It's so nice to have this list where we can put politics aside and discuss our passion of our art and our passion of teaching art to our children.

  Please...let's be careful about what we post on this list.
  Carolyn