RE: Put away your hankies

---------

From: James Ray (jimstacyray_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 17:42:35 PDT

<?fontfamily><?param Arial><?smaller>Hello, this is your Ray of Hope.
I am a Republican and a Public School Art Teacher for Seven Years.
And NO I am not Pro- choice - Baby killer
I am Pro-life.
And I honk in front of the Planned Parenthood clinic most of the time I pass
it to work. "In protest".
And in November, I will be voting for George W. BUSH

YOUR SUNSHINE, James Ray

P.S. and a Gun Owner