RE: SMART Goals and assessment-and differentiation

---------

From: Jean King (jdking_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 16:24:22 PDT

Oops!

I forgot to explain the documentation part of this. I made a list of
the various ways that I differentiate for different learning styles and
made a code for each one. Then I printed this out and placed in the
front of my lesson plan book. Then I simply inserted the codes with the
lesson plans.

I do this with the modifications for my special ed and life skills
students also.

If you do your lesson plans up in the computer it is even easier. I
just type the codes into my template and delete whatever doesn't apply
as I go.

Still Jean King
Alive and well and living in Houston

---