Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: More Balloons

Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 12:46:02 PDT

Woody, Did you see a bull dog balloon, Matruska doll( spelling is off I'm sure), or the lady with the fruit on her head? We had a balloon museum here in South Dakota and it closed down a couple years back and they were part of the collection. I think they were moved to Albuquerque. I loved watching them float over our house on cool, sunny, fall mornings.