Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

More Balloons

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 12:22:00 PDT

We woke up this morning to more balloons. Some of them
landed right behind our back yard. It was a site to see.
        Today's pics were taken from my back yard:
        Yesterdays pics were from the Balloon Fiesta Park:
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703