Whistles from Justin Kramer - sure to make you smile (MS-HS)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 08:26:21 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Justin Kramer sent me some images of his students'
whistles. These fun creatures will have you whistling
a happy tune in no time...I just love them!
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/whistle.htm

Images are after the "how to" info. This file is out
there for all art teachers to use with students. Many
have written to me how helpful his intructions are.

This file is linked to middle school and high school
lesson plans. Even upper elementary students have been
successful.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department (IAD)