Balloon Festival 2004

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 20:04:45 PDT

It was truly wonderful. We were totally impressed. You must make
a trip to Albuquerque some October for the Balloon Festival. The
photos will only give you a small clue. You have to be there to really
understand the experience of having hundreds of hot air balloons
being inflated and rising right there next to you.
        http://www.taospaint.com/Balloon2004/Festival.html
In what other sport will they let the spectators onto the field in
the mist of the action, an experience to remember forever.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703