Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Balloon Festival 2004

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 20:04:45 PDT

It was truly wonderful. We were totally impressed. You must make
a trip to Albuquerque some October for the Balloon Festival. The
photos will only give you a small clue. You have to be there to really
understand the experience of having hundreds of hot air balloons
being inflated and rising right there next to you.
In what other sport will they let the spectators onto the field in
the mist of the action, an experience to remember forever.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703