Re: postcard project

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 16:28:39 PDT

On Oct 1, 2004, at 8:23 PM, Geoffrey McClain wrote:

> Our first card arrived in the mail today. It was from Harold O. in
> NJ. It showed Harold in front of an amazing sculpture quilt (made of
> glass bricks?). It was so cool. Emily loved the stamp, too, which
> showed a mother bear and her cubs.

Sky,

Glad you liked the card. The glass blocks are from a public art
commission I got a few years back. The stamp is part of a set of new
stamps from the PO. The entire sheet is an outdoor image of the Arctic
Tundra and the stamps come out of the image.

Harold

personal web site - www.olejarz.com
school web site -
http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/index.html