Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Debate: Whose Art is it Anyways?

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 13:45:03 PDT

Dear Vicki (and all),

I imagine you can find some good debate material on
this site created by Craig Roland:
Whose Art is it Anyways?

There are links to additional artists who appropriated
images. I posted an artist over the summer who does
quite well "stealing" images from other artists and
making new art. Let me know if you would like to take
a look at his work and I will find the link.

Also... Art Crimes site is still onlien- that may give
you some ideas.

These are linked on my Art Education page.

Vicki - Save all of these ideas and share back with

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources