Art Teachers' "Expert List" (from Judy D)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 13:05:02 PDT

Dear Art Ed List members,

This is not about a list serve - it is about the file
that was started a couple years ago with member names
and email addresses. Members were added at your
request.

To refresh your memory - this was the file with: Name
- Location (state/country) - Email address - Grade
levels taught - Art media of interest - Media you like
to teach - and lesson needs

I am just updating my OWN list now. I am not sending
this out to any additional list members. Any one who
does not wish to still be included on this list -
simply reply to me OFF list to remove your name.

If I send you a personal message - please take the
time to reply back to me if you want to stay on the
list or to be removed. I need to streamline my own
list. I don't want to send mail to anyone who doesn't
want it.

World Art Teachers:

I will send the teachers from other countries (who
requested to be included) one email soon - and ask
that you reply back so I know to keep your name on my
file.

No mass mailings will be done using this list of art
teachers and email addresses. I am using it now to let
list members know lesson ideas that are needed most. I
still use it on occasion to "connect" art teachers
with a list member who can answer their needs.

Regards,

Judy Decker