Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 08:24:23 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: "sam coker" <samcoker2001@latinmail.com>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Sat,  2 Oct 2004 17:24:19 +0200 (CEST)
# Mail sent to leave-artsednet-20359v was converted to these commands:
end
From: "sam coker" <samcoker2001@latinmail.com>
To: samcoker2001@latinmail.com <samcoker2001@latinmail.com>
Subject: The Holocaust Claims
Date: Sat,  2 Oct 2004 17:24:19 +0200 (CEST)
--latinmail.com_ltwebml01.localdomain_d1945169dd61d39095d352d14813f7cd
From_The Desk of Independent Committee of
Eminent Persons (ICEP), Switzerland.
Attention: Sir /Madam
My name is Mr. Sam Coker a member of Independent Committee of
Eminent Persons (ICEP), Switzerland. ICEP is charged with the responsib=
ility
of
finding bank accounts in Switzerland belonging to non-Swiss indigenes, =
which
have remained dormant since World War II.
It may interest you to know that in July of 1997, the Swiss Banker's
Association published a list of dormant accounts originally opened by
non-Swiss citizens. These accounts had been dormant since the end of Wo=
rld
War
II (May 9, 1945). Most belonged to Holocaust victims. The continuing
efforts of the Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (ICEP) have sin=
ce
resulted in the discovery of additional dormant
accounts - 54,000 in December, 1999.
The published lists contain all types of dormant accounts, including
interest-bearing savings accounts, securities accounts, safe deposit bo=
xes,
custody accounts, and non-interest-bearing transaction accounts.
Numbered accounts are also included. Interest is paid on accounts that =
were
interest bearing when established.
The Claims Resolution Tribunal (CRT) handles processing of all claims o=
accounts due non-Swiss citizens. A dormant account of ORDNER ADELE with=
credit balance of 50,000,000 US dollar plus accumulated interest was
discovered by me. The beneficiary was murdered during the holocaust
era, leaving no WILL and no possible records for trace of heirs.
The Claims Resolution Tribunal has been mandated to report all unclaime=
funds for permanent closure of accounts and transfer of existing credit=
balance into the treasury of Switzerland government as provided by the =
law
for management of assets of deceased beneficiaries who died interstate
(living no wills).
Being a member of ICEP, I have all secret details and necessary contact=
for claim of the funds without any hitch. The funds will be banked in a=
ny
country of your choice outside Switzerland or a tax free country,
where we can safely withdrew the funds and we can share the funds and u=
se
it
for investment of our choice. Due to the sensitive nature of my job, I
need a foreigner to HELP claim the
funds.
All that is required of you is to provide me with your details for
processing
of the necessary legal and administrative claim documents for transfer =
of
the
funds to you.
You can find additional information about unclaimed funds through the
internet at the following websites:
www.swissbankclaims.com
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/europe/9902/09/germany.holocaust/
www.avotaynu.com , www.icheic.org ,www.livingheirs.com
,www.wiesenthal.com
The Holocaust Claims Processing Office has put funds in Escrow awaiting=
submission of valid claims for necessary disbursement.
I find myself privileged to have this information and this may be a gre=
at
opportunity for a life time of success without risks.
Please include your direct telephone when responding to this mail ,for
further explanation to you
Thank you for your prompt response.
Mr. Sam Coker
=A1S=E9 listo! Contrata el antivirus http://www.pandasoftware.es/tienda=
/?idpers=3D109&track=3D13920
--latinmail.com_ltwebml01.localdomain_d1945169dd61d39095d352d14813f7cd--