Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Ethnographic Museum iin Belgrade Serbia

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 07:55:34 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

Melissa Enderle is in Belgrade this year. She has sent
me this museum link of interest.
Ethnographic Museum in Belgrade, Serbia (former

I linked this museum up on my World Cultures page.

I liked this exhibit of traditional vessels...and
thought it might be inspiration for a ceramics unit.

Melissa had signed off - but should be back with us
soon sharing her experiences. I sent her to Woody's
site for the "How to" get back on.

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?