Ethnographic Museum iin Belgrade Serbia

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 07:55:34 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

Melissa Enderle is in Belgrade this year. She has sent
me this museum link of interest.
Ethnographic Museum in Belgrade, Serbia (former
Yugoslavia)
http://www.etnomuzej.co.yu/indexe.htm

I linked this museum up on my World Cultures page.

I liked this exhibit of traditional vessels...and
thought it might be inspiration for a ceramics unit.
http://www.etnomuzej.co.yu/e020201.htm

Melissa had signed off - but should be back with us
soon sharing her experiences. I sent her to Woody's
site for the "How to" get back on.

Enjoy,

Judy Decker