Re: SMART Goals

---------

From: judy nash (turtlesoup4u_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 07:38:07 PDT

I haven't heard of "smart goals" but am curious as to what it is. At my school, we have instituted a "program" for just about every idea that comes up. Can you fill me in?

Holmgren <holmgren@lakedalelink.net> wrote:I'm wondering if anyone has had to institute SMART goals in their schools. This was started with our classroom teachers last year (K-5)--this year, they have added the special area teachers. I am feeling overwhelmed (we had a workshop today). Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Mary H.