Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: postcard project

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 17:23:30 PDT

Do you need from South Dakota?

Emily and I would just love to get a postcard from South Dakota. Actually,
it's great if we get more than one card from a state. We can use them all.
Our first card arrived in the mail today. It was from Harold O. in NJ. It
showed Harold in front of an amazing sculpture quilt (made of glass
bricks?). It was so cool. Emily loved the stamp, too, which showed a
mother bear and her cubs.
I have to say - I'm having as much fun as Emily with this project.
Sky in NJ