Songs in the Key of Art - Lesson ideas Page

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 15:42:06 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have started a lesson page now for Art and Music for
Early Childhood and Elementary (pre-K through 2nd so
far). Right now it is mainly ideas from Denise Pannell
- who has purchased Volume I and Volume II of Greg
Percy's Songs in the Key of Art:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/songs.htm

Send in your lesson ideas to be added. Easy ideas for
Ps and Es and ideas relating Art to Music. This is
linked to Early Childhood and Elementary Lessons.
One image of each idea would be great. Once I add more
Art and Music ideas I will change the page title.

This page was actually started quite some time ago as
Kindergarten ideas....This music twist is more fun.

Go to Greg Percy's site to listen to the tunes:
http://www.geocities.com/gpercy1/artsongs/
You can place orders directly from Greg's site - save
shipping costs. Contact Greg Percy about getting music
for choir and school performances. His email is on his
web site. No I am not Greg's personal agent (grin)....
but he wil invite me to his condo when he retires a
wealthy man (smile). His CDs are easy to promote. They
are just too good!

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker