Re: Intricate drawings - value studies - thanks Donna

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 08:07:35 PDT

Thanks Donna,

I picked two drawings from this site that I would like
to ask the artist for permisison to use on Incredible
Art Department.

Op Art- Illusions - Grids - Patterns
http://www.zianet.com/jaxart/drawings/vargrid1.jpg

Art Supplies Still life - moving to surreal:
http://www.zianet.com/jaxart/drawings/drawing03.jpg

Thanks for sharing...Keep posting good stuff you find.
I am only adding a link to this artist's site from the
lesson plan page on value shading.

From my post to Yahoo groups:

I enjoyed other of the art on this site - you will see
why I can not provide a link (some parents would
object)....Save some images if they interest you.
If you need more than Fair Use allows - please email
the artist. Try to put copyright info and artist's
name on your PowerPoint slides. One Getty list
member reported that PARENTS are turning teachers in
for copyright violations. You never know....(kids are
getting a lot smarter these days...copyright "police"
are every where -- smile).

Regards,

Judy Decker