London/Paris

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 20:41:34 PST

ArtsEdNet Folks:

Once again I am putting together a trip to Europe for my university art ed
students and would like to open this opportunity to others who wish to join
us.

This trip will be to London and Paris in either mid-June or early July 2004.
Our main group will be using Phoenix as our gateway, but gateways from other
cities can be priced. In previous trips abroad, many travelers who joined
us from other gateways across the US met us in NYC and we flew the trans
Atlantic portion together.

Our London-Paris trip is devised as an on-your-own adventure, although we
will probably do a few things together (e.g., I plan to book guided tours of
the Tate).

Included in our nine-day trip will be:
1. Round-trip air from your US gateway city to London and from Paris to
your US gateway city
2. Hotel (all rooms have private baths)
3. Breakfast everyday
4. Ground transfers from London airport to the hotel
5. Ticket on the Eurostar for transfer to Paris
6. Ground transfers from London airport to hotel and from the Paris hotel
to the airport

Base fee out of Phoenix (which is one of the most expensive gateways): $1983
per person based on double occupancy and including taxes; single rooms carry
a supplemental fee.

Participants may add extra days in Paris.

There are excursions that you may add to your trip in either London or
Paris.

Participants may also extend their stay in other cities, although the travel
company we use can only book your air and not your room for stays outside of
Paris. These sorts of extensions carry a nominal fee in addition to
whatever the difference is between your regular return airfare (from Paris)
and whatever city you choose. My husband and I always do this and the extra
fee has never exceeded $100 each.

If you have an interest in this trip, please contact me at my personal email
address and I will provide pricing from other gateways or other details you
might need.

In addition to the trip, there is a possibility that I will be able to offer
an online course for teachers who need professional development credit.
This depends on how quickly I can develop the course and get it created in
electronic format. The trip would not be contingent upon whether you took
the course.

Hope you'll join us!

Pam

---