Re: Evaluting art teachers

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 17:22:35 PST

This might make you laugh. The last time my (former) assistant principal
observed me, I planned to teach papermaking. My fellow teacher thought
she would help me out. She carried a five gallon vat of yellow pulp to
the counter for me and spilled the whole thing onto the floor and
cabinets and the assistant principal and both of us. We all pitched in
to clean up and I quickly changed to a drawing lesson. In my evaluation,
my assistant principal said I was very adaptable. To this day some 3
years later, I find bits of paper pulp inside cabinets. Heidi in VA