RE: Evaluting art teachers

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 08:11:54 PST

Your input is timely. I am being evaluated this year and have been on
pins and needles. Yesterday I had my first observation-6th grade
introducing an Aboriginal Art Unit. Once I got started, I was able to
just be me. Hopefully, that will make the others easier--- I will have
four people visiting three times each (I teach 6-12 so have two division
administrators) between now and Thanksgiving! You sharing your
experience made me laugh and put the whole thing in perspective.
Thanks.