Re: Need help with some wording.....

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 05:48:56 PST

I agree with Sid, its not the name. You are making "Honors" mean something and
that may take a year or two.

When I got to this job, the previous teacher had cried every day, and the kids
thought it was a free-for-all hour where they could go nuts and have the fun
of leaving me sobbing. I found this expectation fairly amusing, but it was a
hard year. Year four is so calm and peaceful (so far). Attrition is a
wonderful thing.

---