RE: Evaluting art teachers

---------

From: Jon Hartman (Jon.Hartman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 14:16:20 PST

I know that I always like it when my evaluator just drops in sometime.
I think that I get the best feedback from this.

I also think how we incorperate other classes into ours. Like English,
histroy, science....I know that we can't always do this, but it is still
important.

Jonathan Hartman
Dassel-Cokato High School
Art Teacher
(320) 286-4100 ext.1832

>>> hillmjan@Berkeleyprep.org 10/29/03 11:45AM >>>
Ok, No takers. How 'bout these questions.

What is the most helpful part of your evaluation?

what things are not helpful (but covered anyway)?

I'd really appreciate some input here. Some of the aspects I'm
thinking about are things like how we integrate our learning with the
regular classroom teacher's themes. Another aspect would be how higher
level thinking is involved in the Fine Arts classrooms. Other stuff we
should think about?

Jan