Re: Evaluting art teachers

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 13:49:50 PST

> What is the most helpful part of your evaluation?

Having several long observations of my teaching done by the person
doing the evaluation. Also getting timely written feedback on each
observation. My last couple of years I had a very professional
administrator who did an excellent job.

> what things are not helpful (but covered anyway)?

Years ago I was marked down for being involved in professional
activities (Union). I have also been marked down for grooming
(the length of my hair). Since I retired, my oldest son has
complemented me with getting with the program (by this he
means long hair and drugs)

                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons