Re: a new grandchild

---------

From: Samantha Wilmoth (phoenixfire_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 13:22:55 PST

Congratulations Ken!!
Grandbabies are fun indeed..you can spoil 'em rotten (in a good way of course*g*) and then send them home :)
blessings to you and yours and enjoy!
~Samantha

--- Bicyclken@aol.com wrote:
I would like to announce that my son and his wife recently, Wed. Oct 22nd at
3:37 p.m. had a new baby girl, Kaitlyn 9 lb. 1 oz. 19 1/2 " long. She and Mom
are doing great and I am very happy being a grandfather. After raising 2 sons
it will be great to spoil my new baby granddaughter.

Ken Schwab

Art teacher, Leigh High School, San Jose, CA
Website: Leigh Art