Re: kiln repair

---------

From: Jon Hartman (Jon.Hartman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 12:11:11 PST

What is wrong with the Kiln? Sometimes it is really easy to fix.

Jonathan Hartman
Dassel-Cokato High School
Art Teacher
(320) 286-4100 ext.1832

>>> jeanieritter@hotmail.com 10/28/03 09:02PM >>>

Does anyone know of kiln repair people in the Long Island, New York
area.
My kiln is about 50 years old and broken. My sculpture class is very
disappointed and the district will not buy a new one this year.
Thanks for your help.

Jeanie

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has
exceeded
its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
---