RE: Evaluting art teachers

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 09:45:51 PST

Ok, No takers. How 'bout these questions.

What is the most helpful part of your evaluation?

what things are not helpful (but covered anyway)?

I'd really appreciate some input here. Some of the aspects I'm thinking about are things like how we integrate our learning with the regular classroom teacher's themes. Another aspect would be how higher level thinking is involved in the Fine Arts classrooms. Other stuff we should think about?

Jan