RE: Florence

---------

From: King, Jean (JKING5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 06:51:35 PST

I highly recommend the Fra Angelico's in the monks' cells. If I remember
correctly this is located in the Museo San Marco. Part of the building is
still a functioning monastery. There is one painting in each cell. They
were not painted for money or for outsiders' eyes. These paintings moved me
more than anything else I saw in Florence. There are two in particular that
impressed me. I'm sure you will be able to tell them from the rest.

Florence is a wonderful city. Enjoy!

Jean