Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Sharing a smile with you all.........

From: Samantha Wilmoth (phoenixfire_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 03:32:44 PST

I love it!!*chuckles*
For some other math chuckles, try reading The Math Curse (art is fabulous in this book!) and Grapes of Math...who says math and art cannot go hand in hand? :)

--- <> wrote:
<<I had a cutie whisper to me today in math class while we took a
Kramer, do we change all the fractions into Dewey decimals?>>

LOL--PRICELESS!! (I'm going to forward this on to a math teacher friend of