Re: Sharing a smile with you all.........

---------

From: Pam Smith (thinkart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 21:34:26 PST

I had a sub the other day for my 6-8 middle school art classes. She is used
to subbing for 7-12 art. She is a wonderful sub. She was having them do a
model drawing and wanted to emphasize that we have joints. She was talking
to a 6th grader and said, "That is pretty good, but you are drawing like a
10 year old. Our arms aren't rubber. See this elbow joint." His reply was,
"But Miss, I am 10 years old."

---