kiln repair

---------

From: jeanie ritter (jeanieritter_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 19:02:59 PST

Does anyone know of kiln repair people in the Long Island, New York area.
My kiln is about 50 years old and broken. My sculpture class is very
disappointed and the district will not buy a new one this year.
Thanks for your help.

Jeanie

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded
its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

---