RE: memories of BIG failures

---------

From: Puhl, Kristen K (puhlk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 18:07:27 PST

or being a student teacher and saying "shades and tints" so many times that one time it almost came out "shints" but I STOPPED myself, but then it came out "shi-" which of course sounded worse than if I would've finished the word. The kids would'nt let it go for about 10 minutes...it made me feel better when a high school boy made the same mistake later that hour :)kristy