Re: memories of BIG failures/or humorous ones

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 17:46:07 PST

Once I tried really hard to get Elmer's glue out of the bottle. I squeezed the bottle with all my strength. It came out all right. The top blew off and the entire contents flew up in the air and somehow landed on my head. The scene ended with globs of glue dripping slowly down my glasses. The kids were in shock. No one said a word until I took off the glasses and started laughing.

Sky in NJ