Re: blame it on the coronal mass ejections*g*

---------

From: Samantha Wilmoth (phoenixfire_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 17:01:47 PST

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/
i use this site to keep track of things..and i agree...is not just the full moon that triggers the kidlets*chuckles*
Hmm....good time to do solar prints maybe? :)
Batten down the hatches..this one is an X18..third highest in recorded history :)
Science and art...two things that trip *my* trigger :)and..btw...take a peek outside tomorrow night,might be able to glimpse the aurora if the magnetic orientation is just right ..... nature's art at it's finest!
Wishing all here a wonder filled eve
~Samantha

--- Rick <rlarson@tls.net> wrote:
Samantha, the cme's have held true to form, as the kids were NUTS today.
Do you , or anybody else, have a site that monitors these? I have seen a few sites, but mostly they are not for current data. I am convinced that the
flares affect us all.
Betsy