Re: Need help for presentation

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 16:41:00 PST

Do a comprehensive arts lesson. Show how visual art
can be used in teaching orchestra, band, drama and
film. Find out what they are doing with their students
and show how visual art can enhance their teaching.

Show how you use music and drama to enrich your
classes. Tie in local resources (available in your
community) -- what kind of visual resources do you
have available for them?

Judith

--- Artgirl109@aol.com wrote:
> Dear Group,
> The other art teacher and I need to give some type
> of presentation at our
> next fine arts department meeting. This is high
> school. The fine arts
> department includes orchestra, band, drama and film.
> We were told it could be on
> anything. We're stumped at what we can share that
> would be of interest to the
> other areas. My department head suggested a simple
> art project. Do any of you
> have any ideas.
> susie

=====