Re: sometimes I am dumb

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 14:20:01 PST

sometimes I am dumbDon't shut up Patty, I, and I'm sure others forgive you.
You write a lot of interesting stuff and even if you had meant what you
said, I wouldn't hold it against you! You always cause me to think about
what I am teaching and whether it is meaningful to my students. I
appreciate that. Plus, you are right that preparation is important and now
you have cleared up that you weren't putting anyone down. Keep on postin'!

Leah