Re: Need help with some wording.....

---------

From: Sid Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 12:27:46 PST

Hi Jon, I don't think the wording will help...you just need to survive the year
with these seniors--sounds like they would be responsive to grade problems.
Next year the old habits will lessen considerable and by your third year they
will be all but gone. Work hard on your underclassmen so that they are trained
like you want and get through the year with the others. Sid

---