Re: Kilns and suppliers

---------

From: Jon Hartman (Jon.Hartman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 11:30:04 PST

That price at Highwater clay for the 1227 is a great price. The is
normally the price of the 1027 which is a smaller kiln. I would make
sure to get one that is digital. It is alittle more expensive, but it
is will worth the price. It is also safer. If something goes wrong it
will shut it self off.

Jonathan Hartman
Dassel-Cokato High School
Art Teacher
(320) 286-4100 ext.1832

>>> N2ART247@aol.com 10/28/03 10:26AM >>>
Highwater Clays - The company carries clays and pottery accessories
EXCLUSIVELY! The staff is par excellence. Speak directly to Diana
Williams, the
knowledgeable and friendly educational sales director. Phone (828)
252-6033 x. 303 I
have used this company for many years. And NO- I do not get a
kick-back. I
truly respect them. They carry a large kiln by Skutt my elementary
school of 600
just purchased for me. It is the Model # KM1227 and retails for $2300.
- on
sale now at Highwater Clays for $1840. If you call, tell Diana I sent
you- I
just talked with yesterday about ordering some kiln accessories.
:)))))) (double
chinned smile)

LaDonna M. Dixon
Visual Arts Teacher