RE: Need help with some wording.....

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 10:45:29 PST

why not just "advanced" whatever class?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Hartman [mailto:Jon.Hartman@dc.k12.mn.us]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 1:53 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Need help with some wording.....

Hi everyone

I am the new teacher at Dassel Cokato High School. I am in the process
of changing the classes that we offer. The one problem that I am having
is that there is pressently an Honors class. These classes are out of
control. I am wanting to change the name because the previous teacher
had created bad habits that are still around. They think that if they
take Honors they can do what ever they want. They also don't think that
they have to work all of the time. They have a different feel after me
teaching. I am wanting to change the name because of the bad
connotation that goes with the class. If you have any ideas please send
them my way.

Jonathan Hartman
Dassel-Cokato High School
Art Teacher