Re: national board certification

---------

From: Grace Hall (gchall_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 10:23:36 PST

I thought 90% sounded high too, but that's what I was told by a college
professor who was trying to make me feel better about not passing the first
time. So 90% might not be accuate since it didn't come directly for NB's,
but it's still a good idea to not expect to pass the first time, so when and
if you do, you can be even more proud of yourself, or not quite as
disappointed if you don't pass.
Grace

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:25:12 -0500, Fields, Linda wrote