blame it on the coronal mass ejections*g*

---------

From: Samantha Wilmoth (phoenixfire_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 03:21:56 PST

There has been increased solar flare activity..we are due to get a wave washing over us today again as a matter of fact...sooooooooo...let's just blame the hiccup in emails on the flares!*g*
~Samantha

--- "mary maloney johnson" <maloneymk@earthlink.net> wrote:

I haven't gotten any artsednet mail for a few days. Anyone have a solution for this problem?

mary maloney johnson
maloneymk@earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.