Re: Need help with some wording.....

---------

From: Samantha Wilmoth (phoenixfire_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 03:17:18 PST

How about Apprentice Artistan class?*chuckles* that way..it is seen that they are at the level where they have skills they can hone..but they are apprenticing under the Master Artistan...you :)The other classes could be termed as Survey classes,where the students are simply learning some of the basics.
Just my thoughts on this autumn morn
have a good one out there today folks :)
~Samantha

--- "Jon Hartman" <Jon.Hartman@dc.k12.mn.us> wrote:
Hi everyone

I am the new teacher at Dassel Cokato High School. I am in the process
of changing the classes that we offer. The one problem that I am having
is that there is pressently an Honors class. These classes are out of
control. I am wanting to change the name because the previous teacher
had created bad habits that are still around. They think that if they
take Honors they can do what ever they want. They also don't think that
they have to work all of the time. They have a different feel after me
teaching. I am wanting to change the name because of the bad
connotation that goes with the class. If you have any ideas please send
them my way.

Jonathan Hartman
Dassel-Cokato High School
Art Teacher