paint STAINS tempra or acrylic

---------

From: Sara (sarawren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 23:08:11 PST

Have you found a way to get these stains out of kids
clothes? These paints seem like acrylics!

I have found that it is better not to try to clean the paint off at school
but to send pre printed note home with the student that says:

I have found that it is better not to try to clean the paint off at school.
But when I am home I put lots of cheap hand lotion on both sides of the
paint/stain then sprinkle on Cheer ( your favorite laundry soap) on top and
wash. I have had a 98percent success.

Sara

---