Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: prompts

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 08:47:39 PST

I do reference Oldenburg and von Bruggen quite a bit with my 5th and 6th
graders. What video are you referring to? Do you remember where you
purchased it? Thanks for the info
Robin in PA

>Claes Oldenburg is a great artist to use as a tie in for this lesson. I
>have a
>video that shows his "Store" exhibit in which he displayed the "food" he
>in glass display cases for people to purchase. Just a thought!
>Denise Pannell
>Defiance, OH

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
providers in your area).