Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Children's books on weaving and textiles

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 05:26:08 PST

Hi All,
 Here is some info on children's books on weaving and textiles. I was looking up info on the book Abuela's weave and found a lot more related items.

The first is a list of children's books about weaving etc. from a store in North Carolina called "The Woolery".

Here are two pages that provide lesson ideas across the curriculum using the book "Abuela's Weave"
(this is from Montgomery Public Schools)
(here is A PDF form on the same book listing cross curricular applications and other resources)

Hope this helps,
 Christine Besack :)