Re: colonial american weaving

---------

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 12:50:03 PST

Jan, Could you please explain how you do this. I had several girls who wanted to weave all around their cardboard loom to make a purse. I could not figure out how to take the weaving off of the loom and turn it into a purse. Any clues would be greatly appreciated. Linda
Sorry to send to the list, couldn't just make your name register in reply.