Re: web page guidelines for teachers-do you have them??

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 20:56:22 PDT

DEar Jeryl,
WE don't really have guidelines. We are expected to act like professionals.
I don't know of any problems that we have had. My web page is in the
process of changing from one server to another, but I have had a page off
and on for about 7 years. One for my art room and one for the swim team.

Really no rules, just good old common sense. In swimming, I had a page that
only swimmers could access and one that only swim parents could access and
then others that were for the general public. I had postings, but we
screend them before we let them on..so we read them in advance, and if they
were inappropriate, they didn't go up! I had two kids (started as seventh
graders) working on the page and , of course I worked on it! I was better
at layout and they were punctual and had dates to update!
Becky from Arkansas>